"Be it by gins, by snares, by subtlety"
William Shakespeare, King Henry VI, Part II (III.1)
Sometimes subtlety works.
Merely dawn the right outfit
And the right face--
That of an angel wearing a sin.
At times it takes but to show him the prize,
To let the caress of dusk lead his eyes,
And leave him no doubt in what you seek,
With your defiant lips and vicious gaze.
Or you might have to lure him in
With a savory hors d'oeuvre,
And hope that you can steer his appetite
Toward your hunger.
Or capture him at his least guarded,
Impaling him with irises,
And sweetly hinting
For your prisoner to play the warden.
When he won't take the bait,
Be a brat, silly and childish,
Until he reaches the end of his rope
And reaches to rope your end.
Or, if you prefer, be a smart-alec brat,
Correct his logic and recall of history,
And be sure to laugh at his errors
Until he takes you to school.
But sometimes he's dense.
Then dispense with subtlety,
Bring him his tools,
And just ask for a fix.
And when all else fails,
Wear your most obscene,
Close your shades,
And cook your own meal.
- Photo of lady by shades courtesy of All Flowers in Time, original source unknown.
- Photo of lady kneeling against wall courtesy of Sex in the Soup, via Visual Clips, author unknown.
- Photo of couple in bedroom by Andrew Davidovsky, via Workshop Erotica.
- Photo of blue-eyed fellatrix courtesy of Palace of the Lustful Kitty, original source unknown.
- Photo of silly-faced brat courtesy of Ridicuously Beautiful, original author unknown.
- Photo "Well-Read Girl #2" courtesy of Zip.QIP.RU, via Human Error, author unknown.
- Photo of lady offering brush courtesy of Consensual Spanking, original source unknown.
- Photo of lady self-spatuling herself courtesy of Fetish for..., via If You Can't Stand the Heat, original source unknown.