Lady in Belfast
There now lives a lady in Belfast.
She thinks that this blog's gone to hell fast.
I try to be comical,
With themes anatomical.
Perhaps I need more pics of swell ass.
A Lady Near Carson City
A lady lives near Carson City.
My take on the Bard she found witty.
Well, tell me that, honey.
And that it was funny,
Or e'en that my jokes are just shitty!
A Guy in North Somerset
There lives a guy in North Somerset.
No blog by a bloke will he comment at.
Dude, it's okay.
I won't think that you're gay.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that).
A Lurker in Manassas
A Gal in St. Paul
A Reader near Boise
A reader that hails from near Boise,
She thinks that my page looks quite noisy.
Critique it! Write shrewdly!
I won't respond rudely.
It's not as though I'm from New Joisey!
(My apologies to the people of the great state of New Jersey for any offense that I may have caused.)
A Man from Nantucket
There once was a man from Nantucket.
He started a note then did chuck it.
You're not painting Monets.
Now grow some cojones!
I care enough that---oh, fuck it.
These limericks were composed for Love Our Lurkers, a wonderful tradition started by Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts. Love Our Lurkers is a chance for us bloggers to show our appreciation to those who read our site, but for whatever reason choose not to comment. The other purpose, of course, is to encourage these lurkers to de-lurk: that is, to take the plunge and leave a comment. So let me say that I am grateful for all the readers of my blog, be they participants or lurkers. I hope that you enjoy what you find here. If you lurk at Ecce Spanko, or are just stopping by now, please consider leaving a comment on this post and on any others you wish. I consider most of my posts timeless, so there's no need to be hesitant about leaving comments on stuff I wrote a while ago. Be sure also to visit the many other sites participating in LOL.
- Photo of swell ass courtesy of Ass Attack!, author unknown.
- Image composition of Shakespeare and spanked lady by Dioneo Daspanca. I forget where the component images come from, except that the brush comes from the famous Norman Rockwell illustration.
- Handshake frame from Predator, acquired from Google Images.
- Photo of lady fishing by Andrew Lucas, via Tush.
- Photo of lady standing at wall courtesy of Time Out! via MarQe's Study.
- Photo of schoolgirl from SpankingScenes, via Poppy's Submissions. Enhanced by Dioneo Daspanca.
- Photo of man fishing off Nantucket acquired from Google Images.